Brdr. Krüger was founded as a woodturning workshop in 1886 by the two Krüger brothers Theodor and Ferdinand. Today Brdr. Krüger is a self-producing design company, collaborating with designers such as David Thulstrup, OEO and Hans Bølling. Their commitment to quality and craftsmanship has been nurtured for five generations, ensuring the same high quality in every piece leaving the workshop.